With a financial background from working at a Fortune 500 investment bank after college and a law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law, Grace started her legal career in complex commercial and business litigation. Her practice included representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes, contract disputes, employment issues, and other business litigation matters. Grace now utilizes her broad range of skills to work with clients in resolving their regulatory and business matters in the healthcare industry.
Outside of work, Grace enjoys traveling, brunching with friends on the weekends, and being the best fur mom she can be to her fur baby, Lana.
Credentials & Experience
Learn more about your compliance partner.
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A. (2012)
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., Articles Editor, SMU International Law Review; Asian Pacific American Law Students Association President (2018)
- Texas State Bar
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- DAYL Animal Welfare Committee
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association