Time flies! The ByrdAdatto family closed our office on Friday, February 1, to pause and reflect on the amazing gift our friends and clients have given us through their support. We spent time in education and training at ByrdAdatto University and ended the day with some serious bowling competition.
We also celebrated the following highlights from the past year:
- Three people joined the Dallas office: Chrissy Martinez (Office Manager); Stephanie Torres (Legal Assistant); Patrick O’Brien (Attorney – AmSpa Research)
- Sloane Pondrom was born on August 9, 2018, and temporarily became the youngest and cutest member of the ByrdAdatto family.
- Not to be outdone by Sloane, Mira Mohan joined the ByrdAdatto family on September 26.
- Robert Fisher, Jr. is now officially the youngest member of the ByrdAdatto family, as he was born on October 7.
- ByrdAdatto signed a lease to almost double its space at Campbell Centre.
- Ryan Cowan joined the ByrdAdatto family when he and Courtney were married on January 12, 2019.
- We continued our support for Carry The Load by participating in the annual event on Memorial Day Weekend, and providing our time and financial resources to support this awesome organization.
- Michael Byrd continued as the Chairman of the Board for LEAP Global Missions, a Christian-faith based non-profit that provides surgical care mostly to children in the hardest to reach places around the world.
- The ByrdAdatto family all shopped at Target and brought Christmas presents to The Promise House, the only teen homeless shelter in Dallas.
- ByrdAdatto spoke to doctors, dentists, CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals over 30 times throughout the United States.
- Michael Byrd was recognized by Best Lawyers in Dallas in D Magazine, and recognized as a super lawyer by Texas Super Lawyers.
- Bradford Adatto was selected as a Best Lawyer in America for his work in health care law, and recognized by Best Lawyers in Dallas in D Magazine.
- Renee Coover was recognized as a Rising Star by Illinois Super Lawyers.
- Jay Reyero was recognized as a Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers.
- ByrdAdatto’s Access+ monthly membership program grew to over 50% of the firm’s business.
- ByrdAdatto has doubled in revenues since 2015.
We look forward to seeing what’s in store for ByrdAdatto and all of our friends and clients in 2019.
Michael S. Byrd, CEO Bradford E. Adatto, President