Madison M. White routinely assists clients with a variety of business matters, primarily in the health care industry. Madison regularly advises clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions, as well as a range of health care legal and regulatory compliance issues.
Madison combines her past healthcare litigation experience, regulatory and business expertise, and relationship skills to meet the critical business and legal needs of her clients.
Outside of the office, Madison enjoys hanging out with friends, traveling, and taking her dog Roxy on walks.
Credentials & Experience
Learn more about your compliance partner.
- Louisiana Tech University, B.S. Marketing, Summa Cum Laude (2018)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D. (2021), The International Law Review Association, The Health Care Moot Court Team, Women in Law
- Texas State Bar
- Texas Health Law Association
- Texas Business Law Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Equality Mentoring Program – DISD Mentor (2022 – 2023)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Volunteer Moot Court Coach/Judge at Southern Methodist University